[jaws-uk] Re: Please can anybody help me with this website.

  • From: Colin r. Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:40:49 +0100

Greetings,

I have been able through the links supplied in a post from the AccessUK list
and which I passed on here, to set up hooks to the station.

I was asked did I want to download and save, so I downloaded the media file,
it worked first time.  I went into the real link, it launched real player
but I decided to create a file with a .ram extension containing the link, it
worked fine.  I then launched from the .pls link, WinAmp V.5.72 launched,
from the link I tried making a file with a .pls extension, WinAmp didn't
want to know but changing to .m3u cured the problem and now all three launch
properly.

I now have them in my c:\windows folder, with shortcuts in a subfolder on my
desktop, I've named Radio Stations on the Internet, now, to transport all
this via my wireless network to my upstairs machine.

From Colin Howard, who lives in a small place near Southampton and after a few
days, likes to change his signature as he thinks it gets boring!