[jaws-uk] Phil Medway update.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:49:16 +0100

 Well Phil,      I have  still not got in the missing  Emails  I am also
finding important messages again trapped by Free in my Spam box. I  was
about to jump on all the  little beasties and saw one in from  my Buddies
Kurzweil,  thing is I cannot remove the Spam tag,can I once  in? By the way
re my missing Emails a friend on this  list wondered if my emails had gone
to  a neighbours Wireless system.  I do recall when after the Drive failure
I was also having problems with the Wireless connection you know"cannot find
Server" and the Engineer looked on desktop and said " I can see no trace of
your laptop but at least 3 of your  neighbours have Wireless. I phoned them
later and they had BT Voyager , anyway  after the Wireless box was changed
it was edimax and  it  is still an Edimax  but it seemed to work since I
stopped turning off the electricity at night. It has the letter G on it.
You know the hardest thing of all is being able to  Diagnose a problem's
root cause.  Is it Freeserve well, some obviously is  is it BT phone well
yes often. Incidentally I tried phoning a couple of ISP today including Zen,
could not get to speak to a human being at any time during  the day. Gave
up.  Dorothy.