[jaws-uk] Phil Medway stripper ect

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:24:43 +0100

Thank you Phil, just spotted your reply. I suppose your way would prevent
future  stuff like greater and  equal etc. but from those you have I thought
maybe the Stripper would strip out extraneous matter. I have a friend who
sends me Emails with long lists of names I ask her if she can cut out the
numerous other parties which must be  every family member she and her spouse
have plus the congregation of his Church If I want to send them on I think I
can  chop them about a bit Phill clayton  did try some months ago to show me
how to  chop them about I  fear as yet I  didn't do it well. Finally You do
not mention the point I made about Spam do I assume there is no cure for
this? Once tagged they are tarnished for ever, getting stuck in  Spam boxes
and not even getting  to be read and they may be important, I discovered in
my Spam box and important message that I tried to forward had been in there
for days. If not at my end it can be deleted at another parties end I know
the thing to do is to try and make sure they  do not come in tagged as Spam
but try as I may I have no control over that. Best Wishes Dorothy