[jaws-uk] Re: Phil Medway or anyone around.

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 12:23:15 +0100

Dorothy,

You are running the same conversation on the BCAB list as well as the JAWS
UK list, and maybe some more that I haven't noticed.  I think it would be a
good idea to limit it to the BCAB list as the JAWS list is not really the
place for this type of question as it is not strictly JAWS related.

I also would appreciate the effort to not change the subject lines so
frequently as it makes it harder to delete unwanted threads.

Thanks
Karl