[jaws-uk] Phil Medway or anyone

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:34:41 +0100

 Phil I am so glad to hear you. The  problem is as follows. As you may know
I have  a desktop from which I am typing. I have a laptop  in another part
of house  going via wireless connection.  I had to go away from late last
Friday 18 August. I returned late on 21 August Monday night. OK so far? I
did turn off all  electricity on  computers.  All seemed Ok however.  I then
see the  list has resurrected an old issue on Defragging. I try to  remind
them to be careful  in view of my drive failure which may or may not  have
been related  to the day after my first Defrag.  I say to George  where is
the answer to a question please. George whose favourite pass-time is telling
me off. Snaps "read your mail"  Now I  then check desktop  and see on the 22
August 9 Posts are here not yours. This now is the real worry. I rush to
laptop and I see not 1 email in for the whole of August 22nd.  I wonder why,
it could have been very important  a Family matter  or confirmation  of
order . Where could they have gone?  Is it to do with the laptop being
Wireless? However  it still means on desktop yours was missing.  Yes George
posted it below but only as I told him. I have read my mail. In any case I
did want to know this end it all, . Phil  do you  think the Emails on
desktop should be replicated on both computers. After all they are 2
distinct computers  sharing a black box Edimax and the same ISP Freeserve.
Dorothy