[jaws-uk] Pen Drive Problem

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:26:35 -0000

I am asking this question on this list in the hope that someone might be
able to save me.

I have a Kingston USB pendrive. The metal bit that slots into the PC at the
end has come away from the rest of the pen and a little pin at one end seems
to be broken. I can't get it back together again as it keeps falling apart.
I fear it is lost. What I want to know is is all the files on the drive
lost? Or can they be saved as I still have all the bits of the pen, even
though they are not all together?

I am hoping it can be saved as my whole life is on there - notes and
training materials, customer details, invoices, everything I need to run my
business! And much, much more.

Please, someone help me, I'll be eternally grateful

Barbara

T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)