[jaws-uk] Re: Pdf Tif and Jpeg

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:41:44 +0100

Thank you Phil, I saved or opened a Jpeg file not a Tiff, straight into my Ocr, did not use the Virtual Printer which incidentally does not print but read, Kurzweil Users will know what I mean I am waiting for the Engineer to bring my new Router a Netgear and am quite excited have been grovellingon floor fiddling with Filters far to long Thanks again Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>