[jaws-uk] Pdf Tif and Jpeg

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:21:52 +0100

Dear List, can anyone give me a quick summary of the difference between a PDF Tiff and a Jpg, I realize the PDF I dealt with the other day by opening up in my K.11. was not a Tiff file but a Jpg, both are photos aren't they? regarding the difficulties of receiving difficult PDF files, you have to keep plugging away the DDA and so on weary making but has to be done Regards Dorothy