[jaws-uk] Pauses between sentences

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 11:50:33 +0000 (GMT)

When reading using say all, am I right in thinking that the only thing that
affects the length of the pause between sentences is which voice you're using.
I played around with the options in the Say all options dialog, but they didn't
change the length of the pauses between sentences. Also, is there any way of
changing the length of the pause between paragraphs?

thanks,
David