[jaws-uk] Paul Hunt re ITV player.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 21:23:17 -0000

Hi Paul and others on list.

The ITV player has changed again and I'm wondering if anyone else is having the
same problem trying to watch programmes from the catch up menu EG previous
episodes of Emmerdale, Wild at Heart ETC as I am.

There's now a graphic called play pause, but when I press enter on it, press
the space bar or do a left mouse click, nothing happens.  I'd like to know if
anyone has managed to get the player to stream.  There are also other links
such as skip forward, go to start ETC but nothing happens when I select any of
them.  I wish they'd left the ITV player as it was.

Sue.
E-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype suemorgan1006
Mobile 07968825286

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090307-0, 07/03/2009
Tested on: 08/03/2009 21:23:19