[jaws-uk] Re: PROBLEMS WITH WEBSITE

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:40:19 -0000

Hello Val and Barbara.  I use play.com a lot and also find it very good for
cheap CD's.  I don't seem to get Flash on mine, so I looked at Barbara's
solution.  Maybe it's because I am using JFW 4.51, but I can't find a reference
to Flash in my HTML options.  Like you Barbara, I tend to go the long way
round, so can you explain why I can't find the miss tab?

Cheers

Ron