[jaws-uk] PROBLEMS WITH WEBSITE

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:40:14 -0000

I am using JAWS V7 and XP Home and am having trouble negotiating the
Play.Com website.  When I cursor down the list of categories on the front
screen, JAWS seems to read one or two categories and then stops talking for
at least 30 seconds.  It them comes back and reads perhaps another one or
two categories and then goes quiet again.

Once I click on a category, it is a bit hit and miss but seems to get a bit
better the more you go into the site.  I it something I'm doing or does
anyone else have this problem with this particular site?

Regards

Val.