[jaws-uk] Re: PROBLEMS IN ACCESSING WWW.TIMESONLINE.CO.UK

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:57:10 +0100

Not much as he's dead, and as a derby fan nothing pleased me more!!!

Seriously though if you don't get a message about registering the site the
problem could be that you have Google Toolbar installed.  To check go to
add/remove programs (programs and features if in Vista) and check to see if
google toolbar is installed.  If it is remove it.

Cheers

Graham

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493