[jaws-uk] Re: PC lagging.

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:13:03 +0100

Hi mark,

Thanks for this, on checking the processes tab I see that the 3 highest items
are:

Jfw.exe 25556k, SVCHost.exe at 21000k & explorer .exe at 19000k, with another
28 items no larger than 3000k generally, so if this gives any experts on here a
clue, well fine, but I'll keep an eye on these figures later in the day should
I?

Cheers, Robin