[jaws-uk] Re: PAGE LENGTH IN MS WORD 2007

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <robin.clayden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:29:18 -0000

Hi,

I don't have Word 2007 but hope I'm not wasting your time here. Do you have the
usual tabs in page setup where you have a paper size tab? If so, is this set to
A4? Maybe this is set to a different paper size and thus your 26 lines?

The other thought that occurs is your font size, or line spacing, if these are
set high it would maybe explain why you're only getting the 26 lines per page.

Apologies if this is a waffle, only throwing in my first reactions.

Cheers, Robin