[jaws-uk] PAGE LENGTH IN MS WORD 2007

  • From: "Val Brown" <valerie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 18:19:20 -0000

I have recently had MS Office 2007 installed and have come across a really
strange thing.  My page set up is set to portrait A4 with the appropriate
measurements.  However, in Word 2007 I am only getting 26 lines per page.

In Word 2003 which I had previously the page length was fine (normal amount
of 50 plus lines).  Having looked in Page set up, there does not not appear
to be much choice, either take what's on offer or take a custom option which
I don't really want to do.

Any ideas?  JAWS 10 professional and XP Home.

Regards

Val.