[jaws-uk] Re: PAC Mate

  • From: Pierre Beauchamp <beauchamp.pierre@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:31:05 +0200

        Hi Maggie and all,

        The Pacmate beaing the  PDA produced by Freedom Scientific, whiche uses
a version of Jaws for PDA, and for which special communication facilities have
been implemented in the Jaws for PC since Jaws 6 through the use of the remote
desktop and ActiveSync, I think that you were quite right to put your question
here. To join the PacMate list, go to ::

        Cheers,
        Pierre.