[jaws-uk] PAC Mate

  • From: "MaggieMoore" <maggie_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 23:22:27 +0100

Dear List,
I wonder if anyone can point me in the right direction for an equivalent to
this list, but for PAC Mate.  After many months of waiting, I have just got my
hands on my shiny new PAC Mate with Braille input keyboard, and am disappointed
to discover that in spite of my having hoovered up all the training material I
could find on the FS website, it isn't working quite as I had expected.  A
resource such as this list would be invaluable to me at the moment, so grateful
for suggestions.

Many thanks,

Maggie
Maggie Moore