[jaws-uk] Outlook versus Groupwise

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:48:24 -0000

Hi All,

Does anyone in the UK use Groupwise e-mail with JAWS?

I'm trying to complete a CLAIT Plus course in College and the IT Helpdesk in
the college  refuse to allow me to use Microsoft Outlook to do that module,
they insist all students use Groupwise which has had me and the tutor nearly
pulling our hair out in frustration at the lack of continuity in Groupwise.

I'm almost at the point of considering complaining to the DRC over this
matter.

Any advice welcome.

Jim Williams