[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook calendar not speaking day.

  • From: "Cooper, Irene" <Irene.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:01:41 -0000

Hi again Steve

I tried setting the navigation pain on and this didn't make any difference.
What has made a difference, however, is pressing the "apply" button after
setting the long date format.  I'd only pressed the "ok" button before.

As a slight aside, could someone tell me the difference between "apply" and
"ok"?

Irene