[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook calendar issues

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:45:25 +0000

Never had anything that bad but I did used to find outlook 2003 calendar
particularly sensitive on exchange with jaws 9, as you say, very patchy in it's
ability to read details of meetings and appointments.  2007 is thankfully much
better there have also been significant accessibility improvements in the
webmail interface of exchange 2007.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333