[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook: Sending from different email accounts.

  • From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:04:01 +0100

Carol,

        Many thanks, this worked nicely.

Tink.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carol Pearson
Sent: 14 June 2005 17:26
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Outlook: Sending from different email accounts.

Hi Tink,

I use Outlook 2002 but think it may well be the same.

To change your sending option and use an account which *ISN'T* the default,
at any time during writing of the message, press Alt+N and you'll be in the
field where you can change which account sends that particular email.  it
will be indicated and you just cursor down to the one you want, hit "Enter"
and you're done.  You may have to tab back through the headings to the edit
position aftewrwards.

If you want to make another account your default, then go to Tools,
Accounts, Change, cursor to the one you want and there's a Default button
somewhere as you tab across.

I hope this is what you wanted.

--
Carol