[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook 2003 mail forwarding

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:02:39 +0100

Hi George, yes it does. When I want to forward as attachment I can change
the forward setting from options which solves the problem. Not sure why MS
didn't make the two forward options readily available as in OE but at least
now I can do it when I need to.

Meant to report back but it's been a busy couple of days...

Many thanks as always for taking the time to help. Much obliged.

Cheers,
Amro