[jaws-uk] Re: Out look express!

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:36:38 +0100

I suspect that you are coming accross the contacts list in the main Outlook
Express window, if you go into "view" then "layout" and uncheck "contacts"
checkbox you will have it sorted.  Likewise in the "tools" menu and then
"options" go to the "general" tab make sure the checkbox "when starting go
directly to my inbox" is checked.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology