[jaws-uk] Re: Out look express!

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:37:42 +0100

Even with the Option 'When starting go directly to my Inbox@ set it is not uncommon for OE to pause on the Address Book. It often reads the first name in the address book before finally settling on to the Inbox Message List.

It is just a matter of waiting. Some times pressing tab will speed things up but on other occasions you may end in a mess.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>