[jaws-uk] Re: Out look express!

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:13:37 +0100

Hi Hazel

To set your OE so that it opens in the *In box*, follow these steps:

1. Open Outlook Express.
2. Hold down alt and press t to get into the tools menu.
3. Press o to get into the options menu.
4. The first selection in there should be *When starting, go directly to my
in box*.  Press the space bar to select this.
5. Hold down the shift and press tab three times to get to the *ok* and
press enter.

Now, every time you open OE, the focus will be on your new messages.

Barry H