[jaws-uk] Re: Out look express!

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:11:28 +0100

If I remember right there is a way of setting  outlook to open in any of the
folders that it has so you might have it set up to open in the address book
sorry I can not remember how I set mine up to open in the inbox

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry
All the best for now