[jaws-uk] Out look express!

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:41:54 +0100

Hi The list!

I have recently installed EXP home on my computer and am using Jaws 6.
something.  And when I open up outlook express to read my E-mails my address
book keeps popping up!  I have tried using F4 and alt to close the address book
but it closes down outlook express too.  Then when I reopen the Outlook express
again the address book opens up again.  I have also tried using Escape also but
it has no effect.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there some box that I can tick to
avoid opening the address book?  Or is there a way of getting round this
problem?  I would just like to go straight to my unread E-mails and read them
without the address book popping up all the time.
Can anyone help?
Hazel.