[jaws-uk] Re: Original senders message missing.

  • From: KEITH PRIVETT <keith.privett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:31:31 +0100 (BST)

please unsubscribe, Thanks

Michael Brown <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:          Hi Folks,

  Can someone help please? I have X P Home, with Jaws 8.0.  In the last couple
of days Jaws has been acting strangely in O E 6. It is when I do a reply to
sender using control+R, I write my replied message above the original message
as usual, and I then check my message with say all (withins+down arrow) and
Jaws reads my reply message fine, but when it gets to the original message
below it goes silent missing out the entire body of the message, apart from
saying period, and only speaks again when it reaches the footer of the original
message i e. AVG has checked for viruses... etc.  But when I then send the
replied message, Jaws then reads the original message fine.

  It has only started doing this over the last couple of days, and I am unaware
that I have changed any settings in O E?

  Can anyone suggest what is going wrong?

  Thanks,

  Michael Brown.