[jaws-uk] Re: Opening links in oe

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 16:48:08 -0000

Well, try checking it then!  Are you on dial-up or broadband?  If on
dial-up, you need to make sure that you can 'dial up whenever a network
connection is not present'.  If on broadband, you ought not be having
the problem anyway.  have you sorted ou the many other problems you've
been having for the past few weeks?  They may be related to this one.