[jaws-uk] Opening attachments

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:36:57 -0000

Hi all,

I am currently unable, via keyboard, to open anything other than the
first attachment, when more than one attachment exists in an email.  I
can navigate through the list of attachments, and when I find the one I
wish to open, press enter, the open attachment dialog box appears, press
O for open, and then I here "Start of list" and it opens the first
attachment every time.  The only way I can currently open any other
attachment, is by clicking on it with the mouse.
I am using XP Pro, Outlook 2003 and JFW 8
Anyone help please.

Dave