[jaws-uk] Onmipage.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 20:40:15 +0100

Hi.

I'm having difficulty in installing my scanning software onto my laptop.  I've
just replaced my machine and I've managed to install everything successfully
with some sighted assistance other than Omnipage.  I get the following error
message when I try and set that up so I'd be grateful for any suggestions as to
where to go from here.  The message says Omni Page SE - Install Shield Wizard
InstallShield Wizard Completed
The wizard was interrupted before OmniPage SE could be
completely installed.
Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at
another time, please run setup again.
Click Finish to exit the wizard.  I've tried running set up again, but I get
the same message each time.

Thanks for any help with this.

Sue.

< Back Finish Cancel
E-mail sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype suemorgan1006
Mobile 07968825286

---
Virus Database (VPS): 081024-0, 24/10/2008
Tested on: 24/10/2008 20:40:15