[jaws-uk] Re: Once nie thing about Freedom Scientific

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 20:28:03 +0100

OK I thought it would just work with a demo.

I do like the new settings centre in JAWS as well.  I think that eventually
all settings in Jaws will be stored here and it is a really easy to use
interface.  I'm also glad to see something being done with the ribbon
interface.  I've not met one keyboard user that prefers   it but we are
forced to work with it.  The HJ approach means that a visually impaired
person can still get help from a sighted person  if stuck, but the ribbon is
more consistent.

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493
Mobile: 07753 607980