[jaws-uk] Omnipage

  • From: "Lillian" <lilianstubbs47@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:06:18 -0000

Hi

Can anyone help me with Omni? I've set up direct OCR with the scanner but having scanned document into word, it doesn't want to read the text. I'm sighted but setting it up for a VI . I can see the text - it's enclosed in text boxes but JAWS won't read it unless i click into it using the mouse.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Lilian the Bolton wanderer