[jaws-uk] Office Clipboard The gamages

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 23:17:28 +0100

Hallo Jim ,nice to see you on list  not sure if you and Michael Pannell  are
Kentish men or men of Kent ?  By the way  Michael is a worker for KAb  and
Greg hopes he will  be of help to us . sadly he has not replied to  my
emails . Incidentally  if you now have a Broadband connection  I think you
used Freeserve, never put it on with a CD.

It becomes imbedded  in the  very heart of your computer it alters windows
in a way that  it although is a cosmetic irritant  is Advertising itself. A
kind friend tried to remove it from the Registry  no luck, I have been
advised to contact  Microsoft about it.  once or twice in past I did phone
them, heard a lot of Irish music  and Emailing is of little use.

Wonder if I had the entire system  cleaned off and reformat and all software
put back do you think Freeserve/Wannadooo.Orange would foot the bill?
Knowing it is not harming my Toshiba  but using me does not please me one
bit. By the time I moved to Zen Freeserve was gated or blacklisted by so
many contacts I had to use third party contacts as carriers of my Emails
and there it still is mocking me . I think AOL is another guilty party  Best
Wishes

Dorothy