[jaws-uk] Off Topic: New Christian group

  • From: "Piano and PC" <pianoandpc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Help_Needed_List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:32:31 -0300

Hi, everybody!

This is to let you know that I started a new group at yahoogroups to share our
experiences about our lives in Christ.
I am sure that we can learn a lot from one another.
We can also pray for each other whenever we need it.
If you would like to subscribe, send a blank e-mail to
rescued-by-his-love-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I hope to see you all there!
Blessings,
Natty.

Blessings, Natty.

Do not forget to visit my Christian blog at
http://www.rescued-by-his-love.blogspot.com

Psalms, 127:1
"Unless the LORD builds the house,
       its builders labour in vain."
"Si el Señor no edificare la casa,
En vano trabajan los que la edifican".

1 Timothy, 1:15
"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came
into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the worst."
 "Palabra fiel y digna de ser recibida por todos: que Cristo Jesús vino al
mundo para salvar a los pecadores, de los cuales yo soy el primero".

Proverbs, 19:21
"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that
prevails."
"Muchos pensamientos hay en el corazón del hombre; mas el consejo del Señor
permanecerá".