[jaws-uk] Re: OUTLOOK 2003

  • From: "Val" <val17@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 04:56:26 -0000

        Can anyone tell me how to change my Outlook 2003 from MS Word to
something whereby I can send attachments.  At present when I go to attach
something to the email, I can't do it because the email is in MS Word - very
annoying as I have an urgent attachment to send and am sitting here
frustrated because I can't send the attachment.  Help urgently wanted.

Regards

Val.