[jaws-uk] Re: (OT) problems with spybotsd

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:41:06 -0000

MessageThanks Mark.  That works.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Mark Matthews
Sent: 14 March 2005 00:50
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: (OT) problems with spybotsd

Hi Jill,

Press ALT + F to fix the problems it found. It'll then ask for confirmation,
so just press okay, and you should be sorted.

To make absolutely sure what you're doing though, it might be worth reading
any dialogs with the JFW cursor, since they're not automatically read at
present.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews