[jaws-uk] (OT) message rules

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:55:45 +0100

Hi.

I want to start filtering messages in my other accounts, as I get lots of
inappropriate stuff from some of the Yahoo groups i'm in.  I've seen on the
Yahoo website that in theory this shouldn't be too difficult as the ones I want
to filter are already recognised as bulk from the spam Guard and all should
have a header of XYahooFilteredBulk or something like that.  I've noticed it in
the message properties too.  But I'm completely confused as to how to use the
message rules to do this.  I've set up a folder for these to be put in, but
don't understand how to explain in a rule that I want it to look for certain
messages with this header and move them.  If anyone can explain in a way I can
understand how to set this kind of filtering up, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm
using Win 98SE, JFW 4.5 and OE5.

Thanks very much for any help.

Jill.