[jaws-uk] Re: OT: Saving messages to notepad or other editor

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:29:21 +0100

If you want to save a message, press alt F A for save as while the message
is open.  No need to press control R for reply.  You will be in the filename
box, so if you don't like the message title give it a filename you prefer.
Tab across to the files of type, and make sure you cursor to text only.
Then press alt I, which takes you to the save in list, and make sure you are
in the right folder.  If not, cursor up and down till you get to where you
want.  Then tab back to the save button and press enter.  You will then be
able to open Notepad or Word and find your file.  All the headers will still
be there.

I hope that helps.

Wendy

  _____