[jaws-uk] OT: Naming CD's

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:19:53 +0100

Hi

Sorry this is slightly off topic, but perhaps if anyone can help me they can
mail me off list?

When I write files to a CD and give the disc to someone, when they insert it
into their drive and look for it, the name of the disc appears as the date
it was created on. Does anyone know how to give a disc a name? For example,
if I want to give a student a CD with notes for using JAWS, I might want to
title the disc "JAWS Notes", but how do I do this?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Barbara

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046