[jaws-uk] OE6 Problems with V7

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:03:10 +0100

Hi List.

I've got myself twisted in knots with OE6. In trying to make some
alterations to the way Version 7 performs in the application, I appear to
have lost other features that I like!

When filling in an e-mails recipient, before JFW would announce JAWS-UK
after I typed J. Now there's just silence. The complete address is there as
before, but I've lost the confirmation from JFW. How do I get this back?

Secondly, I'm no longer being told which messages are "Unread". How do I get
this announcement back also?

I've spent so much time tonight messing around with configurations, that I
no longer know which end is up!

Darran