[jaws-uk] Re: OE question

  • From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:33:51 -0000

MessageThanks Robin
Will give it a go.
Cheers
Amie

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robin Clayden
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 8:53 AM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: OE question

  Hi Amie,

  I don't think there's a quick way round this. Like you say, best making two
entries, but in the field which says `Display as', you can do something like
this.

  Display name: Amie home and address of amie@home e mail.com
  Display name: Amie work, amie@work email address.com

  So when you come to selecting which address you need, you just type in the
first name and the first letter of work or home and your auto complete will do
the rest.

  Not the best explanation but hope you get the idea.

  Cheers, Robin.