[jaws-uk] Re: OE question

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 20:24:55 -0000

Hi Amie
When you have opened a message O E doesn't show contacts' properties. It shows
six fields which go from FROM field to SUBJECT field. To hear the six fields
available press the left-hand ALT key and numbers one to six in the querty
keyboard; press them at the same time.
If what you need is the address book, press CTRL+SHIFT+B and then press the TAB
 key to go to the list of addresses in the address book.
If neither of the two things above ansers your question, please rephrase it to
see if one of us can help.
Good luck,

Carlos.