[jaws-uk] Re: OCR of a TIF File

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:04:14 +0100

Yes Brian, but you know I have K1000 V11 and you  know I do not have Open
book, I know you did have Open book and for along time but suddenly decided
you wanted Kurzweil 11, then you got all worried  as to whether you could
run them both,  this is why I thought it was  an impulse buy because a
thought out one would have wanted to know in advance  that info. and  the
difference, so Brian if you can muster the energy can you answer my
question,  Hope all is well with you out there.
Ps what was the name of that laptop that you dragged thousands of miles, it must have had stamina ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>