[jaws-uk] Re: OCR Scanning

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 13:19:08 +0100

Hi Ken,

Many thanks for your message. Yes my HP was only purchased some three
weeks or so ago and has scanning software on it. I have Jaws 10 but I
assume that I need additional software to convert text into speech as
the HP scanning facility will only scan (not scan and convert into
speech) or am I missing something?

Grateful for any help you can give.

Cheers,

Kevin