[jaws-uk] OCR Scan

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 16:04:36 +0100

Hello
I have a .pdf document which is a scanned image. On running the OCR scan, I get
a job failed to start message. Has anyone else encountered this. I am running
the latest build of JAWS with Windows 8.1. Annoyingly, the OCR job runs when
there is a document which can be read in the normal manner with JAWS.
Iain