[jaws-uk] Re: OCR SCANNING AND JAWS 10 WITH WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:59:04 +0100

Hi John.

I would agree with you that this system is good.  Abby Finereader and
Omnipage are the 2 reasonably priced systems to look at and I would be
interested to know if anyone has used current versions of these and can say
which is most accessible.  Both will let you scan into word I think but I
certainly found Omnipage rather slow when scanning in this way.

The opticbook 3600 is also fast.

Regards

Graham