[jaws-uk] OCR SCANNING AND JAWS 10 WITH WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 10:43:21 +0100

Hi all,

I'm looking to install software to enable me to scan letters etc and
convert them into speech. I have Jaws 10 on a Windows 7 Home Premium
PC and have very recently purchased a HP printer with the facility to
both scan and photocopy. Can anyone recommend software which works
well with JAWS (inclussion of web addresses would be appreciated). Is
there any free software to enable scanning?

Many thanks,

Kevin