[jaws-uk] Norman Kaspersky

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 23:03:07 +0100

dear Norman  thank you for updating me earlier about your brave decision to
update Kaspersky for another year, in spite of the difficulties, think it
very brave of  you so that makes 2 of us on this list. I know on WinEyes are
some trying. I was  amazed at the time your Kaspersky took to Scan, did you
say hours? I had thought it was a bit over the Top on my Desktop rattling along for
over an hour, that is what I hear rattling in the Tower, do you hear the
same? I suppose with all your work you have a great deal on your computer
 On my laptop it makes a small buzz  sound,but the Tower  I began to wonder
if it was taking a too heavy toll on it.  When you ask someone to look at
your Kaspersky scan what can a sighted person  get?  Glad the Birds are
doing well Regards Dorothy Ps that big Pdf of Toby Hopwood called Antivirus and the nCC Pdf, that was large, I had no problem on the day it came in April 22,but had to experiment today it was over 22 pages, mind you a Hospital Report I had last year was ha wapper I better find that and see if it works now with jaws 9 and Adobie 8 and a bit